Litigation today is more complex and multi-jurisdictional, making the requirement for real-time collaboration of information that much more critical. Documents often needs to be shared with co-counsel, clients, experts and witnesses, and it can cause major stress on a firm’s technology infrastructure, not to mention the significant up front financial expense required to purchase the necessary software applications.
With Triage Data Solutions’ web hosting services you’ll have everything you need to stay connected to your litigation document repository anytime, anywhere, without IT anguish or significant upfront investment. All of your data will be safely stored in Canada on a secure AWS server. Our hosting platform, Reveal, is an end to end solution that seamlessly integrates NexLP, the leader in ediscovery artificial intelligence. With unlimited users you can provide secure, remote access from any web browser, to collaborate and quickly review the documents in your cases. Here are just some of the features:
- Artificial intelligence to uncover patterns, relationships and key insights.
- Context and content analytics to recognize emotions and behaviours within conversations.
- Continuous Active Learning (CAL) to continuously “push” relevant documents forward.
- Early Case Assessment (ECA) to cull data before promoting into review and save costs.
- Audio and video transcription.
- Email threading to review conversations quickly – and only read the most inclusive emails.
- De-duplication to quickly identify exact duplicate documents.
- Near-duplication to review and compare differences between similar documents.
- Auto-generated clusters group together documents of similar content.
- Tag documents then quickly “skip” over documents already reviewed.
- Create folders to arrange documents as you would with paper.
- Granular security to allow others access to only certain documents, only certain fields, and only selected functions, as you decide.
- Document production to exchange relevant documents with other parties electronically seamlessly, or to import into your in-house program.
- Transcript management to search, tag and link to key documents.
We can assist in setting up your case, users, and importing the data if required, or show you ways to do those things yourself. For a complimentary demo please call (1.866.784.7226) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).